2 scoops Isopure Zero Carb unflavored protein powder
1 cup Cornmeal
1/2 cup oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 large egg
1 cup fat free greek yogurt
2 tbsp agave
1/2 cup roasted corn
1-2 diced jalapeños
1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In a seperate bowl combine egg, greek yogurt and agave and mix until well blended
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and blend.
5. Fold in jalapeños, corn, and cheese into batter.
6. Spray a baking pan with coconut oil and pour in batter.
7. Bake for 30-45 minutes.